Returns and Replacement Policy
At Avvel we want to make it fair for everyone to return products, that's why we offer a 30 day money back returns policy. To be sure that you can meet the requirements of this policy please see the conditions below.
1. The product must have no physical damage.
2. All accessories can also be returned, with no physical damage.
3. Items with batteries must be returned with batteries. They do NOT need to be replaced with new ones.
4. You (the buyer) are required to pay the return postage back to our warehouse.
5. The 30 day return policy begins from the date of purchase.
6. The product must not be physically altered. You can customise the settings inside the device, however if the device stops working due to actions made by you, we are unable to accept the return.
7. You must be able to prove you purchased the item from us. This is simply done through showing us an invoice with a valid date, address and invoice number.
8. If your product is replaced due to a fault by us (Avvel International), we will replace and postage back to you will be paid by us.
9. Replacements are only accepted with prior authorisation. It is up to you to organise your return you clearly write the RMA number on the package. Failure to do so may result in the loss of the package, thus the return will be terminated.
10. When returns are sent back, we recommend you send it back using a registered postal service. i.e Royal Mail Signed For.
This list is not exhaustive and may change over time, be sure to check back here to see if we have modified or updated our policy. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact us here.